Mississippi Regional Housing Authority VIII’s Capital Funds Projects (CFP) department acquires goods and services on behalf of the authority. CFP is charged with conducting procurement processes in a fair, open, and competitive manner while serving as a conservative steward of public funds. The department cultivates and maintains good relationships with vendors and manages the acquisition process in a compliant and efficient manner.
Allen Forrest, CFP Manager
10430 Three Rivers Road
Gulfport, Mississippi 39503
(228) 248-1030, ext. 5114
Fax: (228) 248-1029
Doing Business with MRHA VIII
As a public agency, MRHA VIII must perform all purchasing of goods and services in accordance and compliance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 24 Part 85.36. You may access these regulations here (link to regs). MRHA VIII adheres to policies that meet or exceed the federal regulations.
MRHA VIII Procurement Policies and Procedures
- MRHA VIII Procurement Policy (Public Housing) – click here to download
- MRHA VIII Procurement Policy (Non-Public Housing) – click here to download
- MRHA VIII Section 3 Policies: MRHA 8 Section 3 Plan, Monthly Status Report, Poster, Project Plan, Contract Clause, Monthly Compliance Form
- MRHA VIII Bidders’ List Application – click here to download
- Section 3 Business Registry – http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/section3businessregistry
- Section 3 Opportunity Portal for Residents and Employers – https://hudapps.hud.gov/OpportunityPortal/
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the housing authority.
MRHA VIII does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, ancestry, or sexual orientation for access, admission, or employment in housing programs, resources, or activities.