Mississippi  Regional Housing Authority VIII



Mississippi Regional Housing Authority VIII

Procurement Vendors’ Center

Relevant Links & Downloads:


Anyone interested in purchasing equipment no longer used by MRHA Viii, or other agencies across the country should point their web browsers to www.govdeals.com. There you can bid on the items offered for purchase.


Current Bid Invitations :


ALL companies that do business with MRHA VIII must be registered in the SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT(SAM).

Please Click Here to Register.


Bidders’ List Application – Download Form


Procurement Policies/Procedures- Click here to download a copy of the procurement manual.


Our Section 3 Policy is located here.


Learn more about Workers Compensation by viewing our Workers Compensation Fact Sheet.


The Capital Funds Projects Department of the Mississippi Regional Housing Authority VII is responsible for the timely procurement of needed services, supplies, and equipment.


All bids received will be processed according to the MRHA VIII’s policies, rules, and regulations.


It is the bidder's responsibility to check for any amendments to the bid Invitations.







Mississippi Regional Housing Authority VIII is accepting proposals for lawn care services at multiple properties in several locations. The complete proposal package is available via Dropbox. The files may be obtained via the following link:





Hard-copy packages are available during operating hours for pickup from the MRHV VIII office, 10430 Three Rivers Road, Gulfport, MS 39503.



======================================================================================                                                                        Solicitation of Quotes


The Mississippi Regional Housing Authority No. VIII (MRHA VIII) is now accepting quotes for:

DRAINAGE CATCH BASIN(S) at the following locations:



To obtain complete package of quote documents, please send a request via email to karen.bryant@mrha8.org or jerry.huckabee@mrha8.org


















“If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please contact the housing authority.”